– Commissioning –
we make sure you get what you wanted
As Certified Commissioning Authorities (CxA), we can help make sure that you get what you paid for in your project. We will examine the project several times during it’s construction and ensure that everything being built matches your plans.
Commissioning is a process which improves the proper delivery of a project. The process assists the project owner by documenting and verifying that all of the components and sub components of a project are planned, designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained as stated in your project requirements document. We employ three fully Certified Commissioning Authorities and a support staff experienced in enhanced and basic commissioning for new and existing construction.
- checkIdentify system operating, control and maintenance problems
- checkIdentify facility improvement opportunities and assists in long-term planning
- checkInsure that the facility provides a comfortable, healthy and productive work environment
- checkReduce risk and assures maximum asset value
- checkReduce energy waste and maximize equipment energy efficiency
- checkProvide energy cost savings – present or future
- checkReduce maintenance cost and system outages
- checkIdentify O&M staff training Issues and provide appropriate training updates as required
- checkUpdate and centralize building documentation to expedite troubleshooting and aid in optimal building operations
Let’s Create Something Great Together…
Drop us a line, give us a call, or come stop in and see us